Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So behind... Christmas Edition 2011!

     The past month or so I've really neglected my blog!  I hate that! I hate being so behind on everything.  And behind is exactly what I've become.  So much has happened in the past month and I've been so busy that I haven't been able to blog about it.
     Well we are starting on a new routine and it's time especially since I've only got 6 weeks left to get myself into a routine.
     So I'm going to highlight on a few things that have taken place in the past month and I'm going to over load you with pictures!
      Olivia was born 11 days before Christmas and luck would have it that we had everything ready to go when it came to all the Christmas events we were attending! On the 23rd we went to my parents and did our Christmas thing with them.  It's an all day event so it was really nice to spend the day with my family but at the same time exhausting.  Having a newborn wears on you not to mention my sweet Hannah running around having temper tantrums every 10 minutes!  But it was a lot of fun and we got tons of great gifts and spent wonderful much needed quality time with my side of the family!






   
      On the 24th we went to Kyle's parents and did our Christmas with them that morning and his side of the family got together that afternoon for lunch.  I will be honest I was pretty much a nervous wreck the entire weekend because here I was [hormonal] worried to death someone was going to give my 10 day old baby germs! I was paranoid and I was so afraid that she was going to be passed around like a hot potato but when it comes to me evidently my face is easy to read especially when I'm uncomfortable and that isn't what happened at all [thankfully]! Kyle's momma was the one who took all the pictures so I've only got one for now!


      Now I said that the weekend was busy and it was on the 25th, we did our first official year of Santa Claus! Hannah's still young so the meaning of it didn't really click yet but she knew she got toys and had a blast opening up presents this year! Afterwards, like every year we went to Kyle's grandmothers house and had an amazing breakfast hung out there for a while, exchanged gifts and then they all went to church.  I was still not up to fighting on the massive crowd at church that were dying to meet Miss Olivia.  So we went home and took a little nap before heading to my parents house to have Christmas with my dad's side of the family. 










2 comments:

  1. So glad to see this post. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I would be the same way...a nervous wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG! You're it! :) http://nicolemsykes.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged-q-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...