Monday, February 27, 2012

All about her...

What's new with Hannah? Well... Where do I begin?! Hannah has evolved into quite the little girl these days.  She's become a complete chatter box and no longer babbles but actually makes 3 word sentences! I actually understand most of everything she says! I'm totally baffled by how much her personality has blossomed in the last 6 months especially since Olivia has been around. 
Hannah acts just like a little girl... You're probably thinking... DUH! But in all seriousness she has totally become a D.R.A.M.A. Q.U.E.E.N!!! She tells me that she doesn't like the shirt I've picked out, she tells me that I need to put a bow in her hair, what she wants to eat (which by the way is ALWAYS Mac&Cheese).  She has become even more independent than 6 months ago... If that is possible! She's developing this silly personality and is becoming quite the comedian.  I remember how I was when I was in Elementary school and I can see Hannah doing just the same things I did and pulling the same mischievous acts I did as well. 
Hannah is incredibly fun to be around and can be a total goof ball.  I've been out of work for almost 11 weeks and I can't seem to muster up the "want" to take her to daycare.  Being around her is addictive and every morning that comes I wake up with the plan of taking her to school but then like most mornings I'm driving down the road only to find myself back home again, both kids in tow.  I know she NEEDS to go to school and most weeks she gets there 2 to 3 days a week and believe me I don't like HATE paying for a full week when she only attends 2 or 3 days. 
These days Hannah is talking and saying things so much and I am copying Kim Carrigan's blog by posting some of the newest things Hannah has been saying. It's a great idea to put these things down that way when Olivia is 2 years old I can look back and reminisce on what Hannah said and how she said them!
  • Me: Hannah how old are you? Hannah: I two old.
  • Me holding up a fork: Hannah what is this? Hannah: Pork! 
  • As I'm standing up she will repeatedly ask the question "Where mommy go? Where mommy go?" I think she means Where is mommy going? But it's so cute to hear her ask where mommy go, especially when I still standing right there lol 
  •  Me: Point at Olivia and say Hannah who's that? Hannah: Sissy
  • She says Pease instead of Please
  • She says tank ouuu, welcome, pwetty (pretty)
  • When we are eating dinner she wants to be a big girl and not sit in a high chair or booster she says "Sit on knees" 
  • She calls my sister and BIL (Josh)... Nini and Dosh
  • Hannah can't pronounce her L's or V's quite yet so she says Obibia instead of Olivia or she'll say Bibby instead of Livvy 
  • When she wants to play she says: Pway here!
  • Another of her new things is she'll ask as she is pointing in a direction "Dat way?" 
I know you've heard this a thousand times because I'd heard it that many times too... But the love you have for your children is an amazing thing and it never stops.  I know that without a doubt I'd trade my life for anyone of my children especially if I knew it would give them a better life.  And if I have love this big for my husband and my kids I can't imagine the kind of love God has for us.  Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by that love that I feel my heart might explode out of my body. To think that God gave up his very own son to save us is quite the sacrifice. I truly feel like that is the only reason we know true love because that is how he felt about his son and now us.
.... Just thought I'd get a little emotional on ya! :) 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! Hannah is so cute!! We need to get her and Maddox together for a play date!!

    I know what your saying about the overwhelming Love....it is just unexplainable!! No greater feeling!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...