Sunday, February 26, 2012

Visiting Great Grandparents!

 
We took a little trip up to the mountains to visit my grandparents.  Since they live almost 2 hours away its difficult to get us packed up and make a "quick" trip up there.  If we go up, spending the entire day is a must.  So up we went, me and Lydia with our 3 kids!  Luckily Olivia slept the entire way, Hannah fell asleep about 1 hour into the trip and Braylon slept some and fussed some too.  The trip up wasn't near as exhausting as it was coming back.  All the kids were tired of being cooped up in their car seats and pretty much fussed the entire way home.  It was a great trip over all, my grandpa isn't doing so well and since I'm out of work (maternity leave) I feel it's important to take the kids up to see them. 
I'll let the pictures explain the great time we had!














We also took the kids to see my other set of grandparents and they thoroughly enjoyed the visit as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...