Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Catch Up!

My weekends officially start on Thursdays since my Friday's are on Wednesday.  So Thursday me and the girls did a little grocery shopping, went by the farmers market and played outside until daddy got home.  Friday I made baby food (another post enirely) and cleaned the house up (which defined in my terms is straighten up a bit), washed clothes and worked on a tan while Hannah played in her pool and OK napped.  Saturday we all went for a two mile walk (well I pushed the girls in their double stroller) and then went to the habitat store and had a early lunch.  Kyle cooked us bbq chicken, potatoes, and grilled corn (what a treat!).  Sunday, we had our 60th Cope family reunion!! It was so much fun and I love getting the family out there to see distant relatives and enjoy home cooked food! 

It was a lot of fun but all day my homework responsibility kept creeping up on me and I knew I needed to get that finished.  I love online classes and I love short summer classes but I despise all the work they give you in a weeks time!  I am taking a Legal Business class and a Health and Wellness class and in one week I had 7 cases that I needed to review and answer questions to and 4 chapter related quizzes. In my Health class I had 2 large labs due and 2 discussion questions due, along with continuing my workout sessions for the class which are to be done 3 times a week.  Staying busy would be a complete understatement!  So please forgive me for being such a bad and random blogger (for now!) and I hope to be able to update more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...