Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haircut Rut!

It's official Hannah Grace was in need of a haircut! I was dreading it completely!! I just hated the thought of cutting those first baby hairs off.  When I got to Amanda's on Saturday we came prepared.  We thought that gummies and a granola bar would be a great distraction! I was so worried of how it would look that I told Amanda that I wanted only a touch cut off.  Well that's what she did she barely cut any and just blended it more.  Hannah did so good!  I guess she is used to me messing with her hair constantly that it didn't really even phase her but the granola bar helped too! :)

Oh and I was able to get my hair done too! The last time before Olivia arrives!! Roots are awful and any chance I can get to cover them up I take it! haha!   So the only thing I have left to do (especially since I got mine and Kyle's bag packed today!) is take my last exam!  I would absolutely love it if she would arrive on or by December 18th! We will have to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...