Sunday, October 16, 2011

Overwhelmed!

Overwhelmed is a easy way to put how I've felt lately.  I have so much on my plate that I feel like I can't enjoy the little moments I have with Kyle and Hannah! Talk about frustrating! Every weekend has been full and no down time for us.  Kyle has been so wonderful he's helped me as much as he can and more!  I get a little more stressed out when I have a lot of assignments due for class or I have a test coming up and he's been so patient and helps out with laundry, dishes, dinner and keeping Hannah occupied.  I'm so blessed to have him in my life, he's such a big help and a huge supporter.

What more could I ask for?  I've also been more emotional the past couple of weeks, it seems like since I've entered into my third trimester, my emotions are so up and down.  Not to mention that I've been battling a cold for a little over a week now.Yuck!

Hannah is just wonderful too.  She does what I call "gives me lovin" its really the sweetest thing.  I was putting on a cabinet lock and my finger slipped off of it and it felt like I bent my finger nail backwards... (OUCH!) Because Miss Hannah repeats everything (almost) that we say I had to keep a few words to myself but I was definitely hopping around like a crazy person and was trying to ignore the pain (didnt work to well) anyway Hannah is yanking on my shirt saying Mommy... Mommy... I looked down at her and she grabs my hand and kisses my finger to make it feel better! I literally melted like butter! That was the sweetest gesture that I think I could have ever expected...

I try to store up these little memories that I have with my two favorite people in the entire world so when I do get overwhelmed it's a nice way to calm myself down and remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  Don't get me wrong its extremely difficult sometimes but anything that's worth fighting for isn't going to be handed to me!  I don't expect the next couple of years left in school is going to be a walk in the park but I know who I have on my side and by my side and it makes looking into the future a lot more easier and fun!

But honestly I am REALLY looking forward to this semester being over so I can relax and prepare myself and my family for the new little girl who will be joining us soon after classes end! I am very much so looking forward to that date... December 14th to be exact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...