Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 week Pregnancy Update!!!

How Far Along: 
30 weeks 0 days

Total Weight Gained: 
18 lbs

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity all the way!

Sleep: 
I've been battling a cold so its not been so great lately....


Best Moment of the Week: 
We had our 3D ultrasound on Friday and it was fabulous seeing her again
although now I'm even more excited to meet her in 10 weeks!

Food Cravings:
Loving sweet stuff right now :(
Food Aversions:
Nothing right now... ha! Goooo figure
Stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Hello! My belly is getting, like, HUGE! :)

My BP:
100/60

Movement:
Definitely! Sometimes she will seriously kick for over an hour non stop!
Little secret I do drink my allotted amount of caffeine
don't worry I've already slapped my hand! Buy y'all,
I CAN NOT function without the stuff!

Gender: 
The ultrasound tech confirmed it for us again that we are having a girl!!!
So no more surprises :))

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate 
will be her name but
Kyle wants to call her Kate instead of Olivia....
I guess we decide officially when she is born what we'll call her.
What I miss:
Being able to bend over without feeling like I'm going to squish something! I am seriously out of room in there!

Milestones:
70 days left!!! That also means 70 days left until Christmas! OH MY WORD!!!
Also not a milestone but I'm excited regardless... My diaper and wipes shower is next weekend!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...