Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 week update!

I figured that since I've 9 weeks left of this pregnancy I would start doing updates according to my doctor appointments! I'm going every two weeks now and yesterday I had another one.

How Far Along: 
31 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 
18 lbs

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity all the way!

Sleep: 
Pretty good!


Best Moment of the Week: 
Being showered with wipes and diapers on Saturday and being able to enjoy fun times
with family and friends!
 

Food Cravings:
Loving sweet stuff right now but I'm being a good girl and limiting myself (some)

Food Aversions:
Nothing right now... ha! Goooo figure
Stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
This will obviously be TMI but I've recently experienced the worst hemorrhoids EVER!
I mean yesterday was terrible I could barely walk around in walmart for five minutes!
I hope that it will clear up because a friend of mine had to have 
surgery and she said she wasnt sure what was worse at first!
I've also experienced my first bit of Braxton Hicks this week.... YIKES! It brings back
all those lovely memories I have of contractions... The doctor tells me its totally normal 
and its a good thing to start feeling some (whatever in the heck that is supposed to mean?!)

My BP:
112/60

Movement:
Definitely! Sometimes she will seriously kick for over an hour non stop!
Little secret I do drink my allotted amount of caffeine
don't worry I've already slapped my hand! Buy y'all,
I CAN NOT function without the stuff!

Gender: 
TEAM PINK! :)

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate 


What I miss:
This week I have really missed laying on my stomach for some reason....

Milestones:
As far as I can tell we are ready to go minus the packed bag for my sweet little girl to 
make her appearance! Which is a huge relief because with this crazy busy schedule we
have had lately I am glad to have one less thing to stress about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...