Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 weeks

All that I have to wait for is 2 weeks left of class, I am so ready to be finished with this class for sure! I am looking forward to a nice but short 2 week break that will be filled with tons of activities and exciting things! I cant wait to tell you guys alllllllll about them in those weeks to come! Right now it is kind of eXtReMeLy crazy with final projects, assignments, quizzes, tests, and lastly my final!!!! I am so beyond ready to kick this class in the butt!

Oh a lovely note to end on... I will begin 3 CLASSES {omg} this summer 1.) Quantative Methods for Business... 2.) Old Testament... 3.) Accounting 1...
I am planning on catching up from only taking 1 class this spring so lets hope and pray I havent pulled all my hair out by August! Because then I get 2 more weeks of a break and I start the whole process over again! Isnt that exciting??? I didnt think so... ha... ha...

So with enough of that said, I will apologize ahead of time if I am a terrible blogger these next couple of weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...