Monday, April 18, 2011

Just perfect!!!

It happened on Tuesday last week, when I was on my way home.  I had slowed down to almost a stop, I was probably 500 feet away from my drive way, minding my own business, when BAMMM!!! I was rear ended by a lady who had NEVER braked and then all the sudden BAMMM! yes again, and then I was knocked silly, because I was pushed into the car infront of me!! When I finally realized what the heck had just happened, I thought "JUST PERFECT!" I get out of the car to check out the damage. Might I mention that I did just buy this car oh, not even 2 weeks ago at that point! I still had the 30 day tag because mine hadnt come into the dealership yet! JUST PERFECT!! So I get out to check out the damage and make sure that no one was hurt. And to my surprise, especially since the impact was so hard the damage wasnt that bad! It made me really happy that I did actually purchase a crossover when I did. Added plus, Hannah wasnt with me! I would have been seriously  pissed freaking out if she was!
So, needless to say I was able to drive away in my own car that day and because I could I waited until Friday to turn it in to get its "boo boo's" fixed. I turned it in after I received a call from Enterprise that they had a reseveration number for a car that I was to pick up! So I called them only to be told that they did NOT have any cars available until "maybe" next week. Well, I wasnt having that so they checked the Enterprise in Gastonia and sure enough they had one available! I scheduled an appointment for Friday. I turned in my car to get fixed and then we headed to Enterprise.  We are seconds from pulling up and we witness a wreck where a person ran into the back of someone, Im thinking "Wow, scary!" and then seconds after we pull in someone ran into the pack of someone else!! Now Im freaking out on the inside of course! haha Im thinking I am going to be driving this rental car and it seems like NO ONE is paying attention here lately while driving anyway!
We make our way into Enterprise, the guy asks all sorts of questions, I give him my licence and debit card because I have to put down a security deposit (refunded after the car is turned in) and then he says "Im sorry but the card was denied".... DENIED! I'm like umm run it again because I know for a fact that money is in there! He says "It wont let me run it 2x within 24 hours with this account". I say "hold on" the bank is called to find out what is going on, and they tell me nothing is wrong (like I expected) that it has to be a "human error" and then she asked me if I was putting in the wrong PIN #, I tell her I have yet to enter in a PIN #, she says okay well then it has to be human error. We go back in Enterprise and tell him that there is money in my account, he says that if he starts over then he can run the card again. We were like okay well lets do it!
Again, the card comes back denied!!! I told him " I have personal checks" he says "we dont take personal checks" I say " I have CASH" he says "they dont accept cash!!!"  WHAT THEY DONT ACCEPT CASH!? So he proceeds to tell me there is a gas station that I can get a money order from and I should go there..... OF COURSE!
Why not drive out in this mess of traffic at 3:30 and see if we can HOPEFULLY not get rear ended too! haha I know a bit dramatic right? But I had, had it at that point! It was one thing after another and I was so tired of it! All I wanted was to get my car or a car and go home! So finally I get the money order from my bank and get my car and finally make it home to enjoy the weekend!
Needless to say I was not impressed with Enterprise especially since it was my first experience, not a great first impression to say the least! But Im happy now I have my a car! Now if we can get my car looking like new again, we will be alright! :) So that was why my week was no fun! I know that this week is going to be soooo much better!!!
My car wasnt bad but hers was TOTALED!!!
Not too bad because her car actually went under my bumber!

The guy infront of me had a hitch on his truck


back bumper again

The worst damage was in the front the hitch knocked the radiator, and some other piece back
which actually widen the entire front of my car!
Just Perfect!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! You did have a rough week. That is craziness. I am glad you are okay though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! All I am looking forward to is getting it back either the end of this week or next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...