Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter has been so much more fun this year and I know that as the years go by it is only going to get better! Hannah didnt understand the entire concept of hunting eggs but I helped and she had so much fun! I was so excited to put her Easter dress on this morning and it look BEAUTIFUL on her (just as I thought)lol! But It was perfect for today and talking about the weather isnt it wonderful outside? Gahh I could just stay out there ALL day! Yesterday we went to lunch at church then afterwards we went to Papaw and mamaw K's house to dye eggs and hunt eggs! Then just the three of us enjoyed a early supper at Chilis and went "window" shopping after that. These are just a few of the hundred pictures I took yesterday/today (no seriously there were like 110 pictures!!). It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a beautiful Easter weekend!

All of us dying eggs!
Mamaw's set up!



Siblings!


The dyed eggs before....


And after...

Hannah and RJ picking up the eggs after the hunt!


Hannah in her cute little Easter dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...