Monday, April 18, 2011

Finalst Rodeo!!!

We went to the Finalst Rodeo on Saturday at the Bojangles Arena, it was sooo much fun and Hannah LOVED it! She did so well and has a love for horses already! She gets all giddy when she sees them and wants to touch everyone she comes in contact with! They had pony rides there too, but 5 bucks for like a 2 minute ride, thanks but no thanks! I do at least take her to see them and she saw the saddle on the pony and started reaching for it!! She wanted to sit on that pony!! CUTE! But here are a few pictures of the rodeo! I use to barrel race when I was in High School which was totally an adrenaline rush and I loved doing it sooo much, but havent done it since, I got a taste of that rush again and I miss it terribly! Who knows maybe Ill do it again one day!


I love that facial expression!!




Lydia is almost 7 months prego!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...