Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Return....

You remember that car accident I posted about a couple of weeks ago... Well it has triggered headaches again... Again, meaning about 4 or 5 years ago we were in a really bad accident, when someone ran a stop sign and "t-bone-ed" us in Kyles old black truck (tear), caused us to flip, completely totaled out Kyles truck (tear)! Anyway, I had the worst migranes that stemmed off from that accident. I finally was treated (physical therapy) and after about a years worth of migranes they vanished!

Seriously they vanished and really they disappeared because there were several muscles in my back that were spazzing and basically wouldnt stop! I would have migranes so bad that I could not function. I had to be taken to the ER once because it was so severe I thought my head was going to explode! And it was all because mucles had knotted up (severely) and would spazz like crazy! So I was treated and the migranes vanished!

Now 4 or 5 years later I am in yet another accident (rear ended) which wasnt quite as bad, but it obviously did the trick. I am now having constant headaches not quite migranes but I wake up in the morning, headache, headache doesnt go away by 11 I take some tylenol for it, headache goes away for 5 hours and its back again around 6ish and I go to bed with it. I wake up and its the same routine over and over! My headaches didnt start back up until about a week ago. And it was a serious pain in my a** last time when that similar situtation occurred, so I was hoping and praying that it would just go away.... WRONG! Again I woke up this morning with a headache! And I will get it checked out I guess sometime today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...