Monday, April 25, 2011

My little Sunshine!


Isnt she a cutie!
So Sunday after all the Easter church festivities we actually arrived home early in the afternoon! I laid Hannah down for a nap which she never took but I let her chill out in her room and play while I fixed sweet potato casserole for dinner that night {my 1st time was surprisingly delicious}. So after I had that going, I got Hannah up and while she destroyed my kitchen {meaning she pulled out ALL the tupperware in every cabinet} displaying it out all throughout the kitchen and living room etc. I had a mess on my hands not including the mess I was making trying to make this casserole!
Love this one of them! It shows her expression perfectly!

Once I had that in the oven cooking I decided sweet little Hannah needed some outdoor time to burn off that energy, instead of her taking it out on my kitchen. So I got her suited up in her bathing suit in the MOST adorable bathing suit EVER! And we went outside! Kyle was spraying off the porch and deck from all the pollen and dirt, it turns out Hannah LOVED that idea too! She walked right over to where he was standing and bent over to put her mouth under the spray of water! It was truly entertaining for at least an hour! I seriously could not believe she wanted to be sprayed!


It was so warm and beautiful outside I could hardly say no! And it definitely did the trick! I took her in got her all dryed off and dressed to have Easter supper with Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw and by 8 o'clock she was barely holding her eyes open! I took her home gave her another bath and put my munchkin to bed! It was the most fun outside we had, had in a while and it was a tease of the fun times to come! Hannah loves, loves, loves water so I am looking forward to spending some of our days weekends at the pool this summer!



2 comments:

  1. Hannah is so stinkin' cute!!! You and Kyle make pretty babies :)

    Miss seeing you...it seems like its been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She is pretty adorable although I am obviously bias! I love that little stinker!

    And I totally agree, it has been WAYYY too long and I mean dang, I havent even had the chance to see you pregnant (in person)! I cant wait to meet Hudson! I know he is going to be beautiful! Look at his parents :)

    I know you could be MUCH better but I hope you are doing fair! It wont be much longer until he is finally here! You look soooo AWESOME in your maternity photos! Pregnancy looks so good on you! Believe me its the truth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...