Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 YEARS!!!

Three years ago I said yes! Three years ago I promised that I would stand up and be strong through the great times and the bad times.  Three years ago was the start of not just a new chapter but it really was the start of a new book (in my opinion).  I am a reader, I take my books seriously, I even go back and re-read books that Ive read in the past.  So saying that three years ago was the start of a new book is ALWAYS a good thing because I just love sequels (don't you?).  Well, three years ago I married my best friend, a true gift from God, he knows me better than anyone (no joke) He has seen me at my lowest point and he has seen me when I feel I can conquer anything. 

Kyle Ledbetter made me the happiest girl on December 25 2007 when he asked me to spend forever with him. I couldn't possibly say no to that! We married on June 21st 2008, and it was an absolutely beautiful wedding, just what I had dreamed of.  Everything was perfect (seriously it really was) nothing went wrong (besides my Dad's cell phone ringing during the service.... If you know my dad you know its not really a shocker) Oh and I cant forget that the preacher said BREAST instead of best but hey we laugh now and shake our heads.  The only thing I would have changed and I believe that anyone would agree with me.... I wish that time would have stood still on that perfect day. 


And since then so many different things have happened (so many new chapters have began) that I look back at pictures and although I look slightly different now than then (you know the thing that happens to your body post baby) I still look basically the same but I have grown in so many ways.  All this has happened because God blessed me with my sweet, handsome, loving (the list goes on) husband! He is my everything and I would most definitely NOT be the person I am today if it weren't for him.  So I thank you Lord for giving me this gift (which are continuously flowing over).  Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with life, that when I need to be brought back down to earth Kyle is there to bring me back to sanity.  He explains and calms and sometimes he is just there to listen and I am totally grateful for that!

I wont forget to add this tid bit as well, we are going to PF Changs Friday night (woot! woot!) and to see Bad Teacher at North Lake! Yay for date night and for 3 years! Have a Happy Tuesday/1st Day of Summer/and feel free to celebrate our Anniversary too! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to tell Charlie that I also want a PF Changs and movie date night on Friday. When he asks why; I am just going to tell him that we are celebrating your anniversary. Love it. Congrats on 3 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...