Tuesday, June 28, 2011

14 weeks and 2 days

How Far Along: 14 weeks and 2 days

Total Weight Gained: 3 lbs
(definitely an improvement, with Hannah I'm pretty sure Id gained about 10lbs by this point)

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing some maternity clothes
My pre-pregnancy clothes just don't fit "right"

Sleep:  Great so far... My dreams have turned into nightmares
 vivid nightmares at that (nooo)...

Best Moment of the Week: Heard my BOG's heartbeat on Friday!
&&&   Having an entire weekend where I wasn't nauseous!

Food Cravings: Italian... I'm still going crazy over that stuff so I treat myself once a week (at least)
Food Aversions: Meat (mainly chicken) and Italian food (which is awful because that is what I crave) and MEXICAN... I love the stuff but my little peanut obviously doesn't

Belly button/stretch marks: The only battle scars so far are from my lovely Hannah
(I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too)  Belly button is a "half-y" half in half out!
Symptoms:  Nausea's and my sugar/blood pressure drops instantly at least 2 to 3 times a day...
My blood pressure and sugar both are so low normally but for some reason
while I'm pregnant they drop a little bit lower and it makes for an interesting day....
My BP as of Friday: 90/60
My Sugar (I check myself): 68-70
Movement: None yet (I don't think) sometimes I feel a little bubbly feeling and
it last like 2 seconds (hardly ever though)
Gender: Too Soon --- Next month can't come quick enough ;)

What I miss: Nothing at all!!  (Yet...)

Milestones: Made it 3 whole days without dry heaving!!! Maybe this mess
is ending!! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Funny moment: I bent over the other day to pick something up off the floor (please understand too that I was already in a sitting position) but I bent over to pick something up and when I sat back up I realized that I had actually pulled one of my "ab" muscles... WHAT?!? How does that happen?! haha Well I laugh about it now bc every time I bend over I am reminded because it is STILL sore! haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...