Thursday, June 23, 2011

This week...

A lot of things are going on for sure... My mom is out of town until July 13, its only been 1 week and 2 days since she left and I feel like its been f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I miss her so much and I want her to be home like.. NOW! Monday: 1st day of the start of my new schedule (4, 10 hour days)... Ive only been working 32-33 hours a week so this makes for a longgg week (but I'll be loving that paycheck!)
Tuesday: Babysat my sweet nephew after work, he and Hannah played and played and played (I'm thinking... wow this is what it will be like with 2 kids...) SHOOT ME haha no, but they will turn a room into a disaster quickly... as of today Hannah's room still looks like a bomb went off in there! 
Wednesday: Had dinner with my brother and sister at Beans, Burgers, and Brew (I think that is its name.. now) (If you are pretty familiar with Lincolnton it is where Holts used to be almost beside BBQ King) it was Delicious! They have great subs and will even heat them up for ya too! YUM! Their Granola Fruit Bowl is to die for too! Just an FYI!
Thursday: Hopefully nothing but me and Hannah time maybe dinner with my Pop's and that is IT! I refuse to do anything else this afternoon... REFUSE! ha!
Friday: Clean a house, baby doctor appt, and then.... PF Changs and Bad Teacher with my Hunny! Yes... a night where we (me and kyle only) (Sorry Hannah, mommy and daddy love you but its nice to not have to cut up food into tiny pieces and watch you put it on the floor, wait for you to have your almost usual public breakdown, or change your diaper... for a few hours anyway!)
Saturday: Get ready here it is...... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! I plan to spend the day with my family of 3 and that is it! We have been going NON stop for practically month and a half of weekends and to say we will have one weekend day, with no plans (plus its a Saturday) and just ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...