Monday, June 6, 2011

New Movies....


So, I think that the only ones who have read the books and followed the Saga in movies would understand the "Twilight Obsession" so many people have (including myself).  If you havent read any of the books, I highly recommend it, they are the best (unreal) love story you could get yourself sucked into.

Well, there is a new movie coming out in November and it is in 2 parts (which further excites me)!  But anyway the movie is Breaking Dawn, I am sure all of you at some point has heard of the movies/books. I just saw the official trailer and I am hooked all over again. I am so excited and ready to see this one, especially since its the 1st of the final movie/book.  It looks exciting, suspenseful, and lovey dovey too! I would not watch this movie before reading the books or at least watching the other movies. 

The books are insanely better than the movies because of details, details, details.... we all love those, right!! But if you arent a reader then watch the movies (although you dont get that same feel from them). I am obviously a book reader and I love reading books before watching the movies because 9 times out of 10 the book will be better and give you an all around better view (mentally) of the movie! So pick up the book and read away because you will get sucked in... that is a promise! All I can say is I will be dragging my almost 9 month pregnant self to the theaters on November 18 to see that movie, end of story!

Just incase you havent seen the trailer yet, I decided to add it on here... Just For You! :)
p.s. Yes, you have to watch it....

2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes!!! the trailer was amazing, and i am beyond excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!! We will have to make time to go see this together!! Maybe even possibly make shirts like the good ole days!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...