Thursday, June 16, 2011

12 weeks and 4 days

I am so excited to give my official pregnancy update! Even though we have told everyone I wanted to wait until the 12 week mark to do an "update", weird I know.

So here we gooooo!



How Far Along: 12 weeks and 4 days

Total Weight Gained: 3lbs
(definitely an improvement, with Hannah I'm pretty sure Id gained about 10lbs by this point)

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing some maternity clothes
My pre-pregnancy clothes just dont fit "right"

Sleep:  Great so far... Although I have had some interesting dreams...

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our baby again yesterday, it has grown so much!

Food Cravings: Italian... Ive had some serious heartburn lately (BOO!) So Im staying away from it (Boo again!)

Food Aversions: Meat (mainly chicken) and Italian food (which is awful because that is what I crave)

Belly button/stretch marks: The only battle scars so far are from my lovely Hannah
(I wouldnt mind if that was how it stayed too)  Belly buton in but not for long!
Symptoms:  Nauseaus and some lightheaded-ness
(My sugar drops instantly at least once a day)
Movement: According to the ultrasound, it is a wiggle worm but I dont feel anything quite yet!

Gender: Too Soon--- Next month can't come quick enough ;)

What I miss: Nothing at all!!  (Yet...)

Milestones: Made it over the 12 week mark! (Little clue: My next milestone will be to not dry heave once in an entire day) LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...