Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This post is obviously after Halloween but yet again another one has came and went just like last year and the year(s) before it!  Why is it that the best time of your life seems to fly by?  We had such a great time at Trunk or Treat this year.  Hannah was all about Halloween/trick or treating/candy/food and friends! Our church probably had well over 100 guests attend and that is huge for our church because we are pretty much a small group!


We attended the Spooktacular Fall Fest at the Woodmill Winery on Satruday and that was a lot of fun.  I decided to get Hannah a second costume because the Fest was outside and it had rained the previous day so I really didnt want her to ruin her costume.  And wouldnt you know my very clumsy girl did not trip once in her Tigger costume! Not really a big surprise they will make a liar out of you in a heart beat.  haha






When we got there (which was actually on time), there was hardly anyone dressed up but they arrived shortly after we did and at first Hannah was whining and kept hugging my neck but then would turn around and check out the scary masks.  I kept reassuring her that it was okay they weren't real and I was telling her ooo look how ugly (sort of making a joke out of it) to my surprise it worked! She didn't shed one tear because of those scary masks and I was so proud of her!


So Satruday Hannah was Tigger and oh my word she looked too cute for words.  And then she was a Bumble Honey Bee (I say honey because she is soooo sweet, I know I'm a dork) and I could have eaten her up! I can't believe how Hannah has changed since last Halloween.  She was almost 10 months old with fat rolls and chubby cheeks and now shes 21 months old and she's lean and taller but I have to admit she still has those adorable plump cheeks!
Almost 10 months here!

Almost 21 months here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...