Monday, May 2, 2011

May....

May.... Lots of great things happening this month! My baby girl turns 15 months old aka 1 year and 3 months (haha), Kyle and I have been together for 7 years this month, hosting my sisters baby shower is on the 21st, wedding showers fun for Matt Edwards and Danielle Girardi, my first semester as a Gardner Webb student ends and my second one begins, I have been at my current job for a year exactly this month, my hubbs turns 32, and there are a handful more, but I thought Id share with you a few of the things we've got going on that are going SUPER exciting and fun that I just about cant wait for! xoxo But of course Id leave a cute adorable little picture of Hannah Grace with you when I leave!

Hannah during one of our many bathtime adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...