Thursday, March 1, 2012

All Night...

Yes, you read it right.... All night... Olivia Kate Ledbetter has finally reached the point where she sleeps all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I mean it has been happening for about a week now but I didn't want to jinx myself, so I was waiting to see how long it lasted.  So far we are on day 6!  But in a weird kind of way I miss those sweet little night time feedings.  I figured it would take much longer for her to sleep all night since I'm nursing her, but no ma'am, I got my first 6 1/2 hours of sleep since she was born last Saturday night. 


I honestly couldn't believe it.  She's such an angel anyway it's not like the night time feedings were terrible because at least when I'd feed her she would go right back to sleep afterwards.  But the point is now my sleep is not interrupted anymore. 


This pic was taken actually right after we took our sheets out of 
the dryer... She fell asleep instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...