Sunday, March 4, 2012

My day...

My days have been pretty great these past few weeks.  I've really been enjoying my time with Hannah and Olivia.  And as time gets closer to me going back to work, which is actually only a week away, I have really been taking advantage of my time with them.  I want to soak up every second with the girls that I can get.  Since I kept both of them by myself several times I've become quite the pro, if you will, at handling a 2 1/2 month old and a 2 year old.  I honestly can't stand sending Hannah to daycare since I'm home, half the time I'm driving Hannah to school and I find myself back in my driveway.  My chores end up being laundry and washing dishes and that's about it, especially when Hannah's home.  I can't seem to get anything else done.
So during our days I have tried to take a few pictures to help me remember exactly how wonderful they were and once I return back to my regular work schedule I can look back at them and reminisce about my days with those beautiful little girls of mine!  I know I will miss the lazy days we had together and how I could just sit and watch them laugh, smile, play, and nap.  Our random trips to Walmart or to Gastonia/Hickory.  Listening to Hannah sing the Veggie Dance song on her Sesame Street DVD and the ask a thousand times to hear it again. I know that I'll still experience most of these things but it makes me sad that I won't be there to experience them on an ALL day, everyday basis.  That I won't be the one fixing their meals or letting them sleep in. It's just another adjustment to our constantly changing lives, and of course I think no one can do it like momma can. Take a look at the following pictures and you'll get a little taste of what my days have been like during the past 11 weeks and you'll be able to understand why I'm having such a emotionally hard time with this upcoming change.





Hannah's 1st taste of Tony's ice cream!



Hannah playing around with Reece



Oatmeal and cartoons

After a bath


Hannah loves her sissy

Riding horses wore this little one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...