Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Need of Advice!

As we round the corner of yet another winter I can't help think of things I should be doing to get myself and my hubbs healthy.  I realize that it's never too late to start good habits and I also realize that breaking the old ones are going to seem just as difficult as starting (and maintaining) the new ones.  I will lay it out there honestly... I am NOT a cook! I actually hate cooking for the simple fact that you have to clean it ALL back up! But I won't rule out cooking because I know ultimately that is the most healthy route to take, especially for my girls. 

I believe that if I look at it as if I am doing it for the girls then it will be a somewhat easier transition.  I would love to work out and that sort of thing but I am way to busy! My busy schedule drives me crazy some days.  I get home around 5 after picking up HG & OK and I get home in time to start dinner, wash bottles, make bottles, get outfits picked out for the next day, feed OK in between, give baths (including myself), through a load of laundry in the wash, make lunches, do my last pumping session and then finally I'm in bed.  That kind of schedule doesnt leave much room for working out.  Even if I could squeeeeeeeze it in somewhere I'd feel bad because more than likely something else would need my attention instead. 

I knew I'd be a lot busier with another baby around but man! I never anticipated not having any time EVER! I do kill some time once I'm in bed reading for a bit but I can barely hold my eyes open for 30 minutes. 

So.... With ALL of that being said if you have any links, recipes, suggestions and how to's please feel free to drop them in the comment box.  I will need step by step instructions or directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...