Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I'm loving....

I just saw a post from a friends blog here and it got me wanting to do a WILW.... Except it's obviously not Wednesday its Thursday.  So, I'll do a What I'm Loving Thursday!!!! I haven't done one of these in such a long time so I am eager to get this one started.



Beauty:

I am loving Bare Minerals makeup! I know it's pricey but one can last me 2 months and it really lasts all day (almost).  I will say you CAN'T leave it on over night like the commercials say because it breaks you out and lawd knows I don't need that! But it really covers up those "flaws" and makes you sort of glow. 



I am really loving this Victory Secret hand and body cream.  It smells so good and feels great on my skin.  Not to forget to mention that this scent in particular makes me more and more excited about summer time and swimming pools!



It's A 10!! I love, love, love this stuff.  It too is a little pricey $18 bucks but a little goes a long way, I usually have to buy it every 3 to 4 months.  It is the best thing I never have to worry about tangles and it's got all kinds of goodies in it to make your hair stronger.  Since I have highlights it's best for me to invest in a good product that works!



Lastly, I am seriously loving Not Your Mothers volumizing hair powder!!! Once you get used to the consistency it leaves your hair feeling like (when you use it only) it's not bad and it helps it stay styled as well! I can rock a hair do all day and it never falls (I haven't tried curls or anything yet) but if you pull it up half way or whatever style of that nature it holds it.  I guess it takes the softness out of your hair (again temporarily) without taking the soft look away! I love this stuff! You can get it at Walmart.


Entertainment:

I absolutely LOVE the Adele cd.  I bought it a couple weeks ago and I've Burned it to my computer at work so I can listen to it there and in the car! HA!




As I mentioned in a previous post I'm loving The Hunger Games series!!



My Kindle has be awesome!  I love it and I highly recommend it, especially if your a reader!  Some people said they didn't want one because they love a book and stuff but it's so nice, light, and small like a book!  My only complaint would be that when you travel (airplane) you have to put it away because it is a battery powered object/item.  But after take off it's in your hands the duration of the trip! 



Electronics:

I just currently have one thing right now that I consider "electronic" that I love and that is the Kureig Coffee Maker!!!  I buy my own filter and use regular coffee to save money and boy is it a money saver! Plus I know I love the coffee so there's no waste when it comes to those little K cups!

Warm Weather Accessories/Activities:

I am addicted to, love, and adore little girl summer clothes!! I hit up stores like Kohl's who usually ALWAYS have their kids clothes on sale or clearance. 






FLOWERS!!! I think this may be my absolute favorite thing about spring!!!! We make regular trips to Lowe's even if we only look....



I also love the smell of freshly cut grass! And how carpet-like it looks once it's cut.


What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...