Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hunger Games



I've recently started reading the Hunger Games series and WOW! It's a great series.  I have to admit I was taken by surprise that it was actually as good as it was.  I mean I figured it was a pretty good read because they made it into a movie and all, but I had my doubts.  I read the first book the week I was in TX.  I started the second book on Sunday night and I'm already half way though it!  I only have a few times out of the day I can read; one is when I'm pumping, at least 3x during the work day and that's only about 15 to 20 minutes. The other is right before I clock in for work and then at bed time.  I am addicted to it!! The second book is starting to get really good and I now have a difficult time putting it down as well.  I bought it on my Kindle and it's wonderful thing; light weight, I hit a button to turn a page instead of actually turning it and holding pages back.  The only down fall is I can't share the book (yes, I refuse to share my kindle). 

If you need a good fictional book to read and you like drama, action, with a touch of romance then I recommend the Hunger Games series. 

It's been months if not at least a year since I've been able to pick up a book to read my Kindle and read.  But I've seriously forgotten how much I loved reading.  If the book is a great book and the writer is on key then I can seriously lose myself in a book.  It's like my imagination runs wild and I feel like I am right there with the main character(s)! I hope the movie doesn't disappoint because I am really looking forward to seeing it too! And it's finally a movie from a book I've read that Kyle will actually enjoy with me instead of a gooey love story! haha

Oh and the cast isn't half bad either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...