Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trying Something New!

Honestly it's been forever since I actually worked out.  Well, not forever but almost! The last time I stepped foot in a gym was March of 2010.  I love to work out once I'm in it but it's getting to there that seems the toughest.  Now it seems the word "workout" doesn't even exist in my vocabulary!  I'd been thinking how badly I needed to do something about that.  I know I'm "slim" but just like everyone else I have "problem areas" and those areas need some attention!! One of those areas is my stomach!!!!

When I got pregnant with Hannah its like I gained so much weight and stretched out SO much that my stomach had forgotten how to hold itself in...


I have this terrible Kangaroo pouch that just hangs out and drives me crazy at the same time.  I was complaining to my sister about it one day when she says "Oh! I forgot I had these ab DVDs called Hip Hop Abs Click Here !" She proceeds to tell me that they are from the guy who does the Insanity DVDs... Well that was great news I now had the means I just needed the motivation.  Ab workouts are my very favorite because I feel like you can see the results a lot quicker than anywhere else!  So I am plunging into the zone where I can hopefully work it into my crazy schedule... We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...