Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cruisin Time!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we scheduled our big vacation of the year!!! We booked a CrUiSe!!!!  I am super excited we had to book it in December since I will be in class for the summer and fall semester's.  The funny thing is, is that we booked it on December 15th.... OK will have just turned 1 and it's the Saturday after my finals! Hallelujah!!!

We will be leaving out of Charleston which is perfect because, 1) A four hour trip is going to be long enough in the car with 2 little ones and I couldn't imagine how horrendous it would be to travel to Port Canaveral or Miami.  I have nightmares about a trip like that! 2) Kyle's brother lives in Charleston so we could just catch a ride with him to the Port and wouldn't have to worry about parking fees. 

Hannah will practically be three years old and OK will be one.  Some people think we are crazy to take them, that we should just enjoy a trip for just the 2 of us.  Honestly?? Kyle and I are very family oriented, we don't take or really like taking vacations without the girls.  We're really not even big on going out to dinner or stuff like that without our girls.  Don't get me wrong we definitely have our movie date nights and enjoy sometime to ourselves, but we really like doing stuff as a family more.  Even though I don't feel like I should have to justify why I'd want to take MY kids on a vacation like that I am obviously doing exactly that in this post.  Oh well! :)

I can't be more excited about this fun trip and new experience with my sweet family!  Don't want to forget to mention the fact that while everyone is here freezing wearing jeans and jackets well be getting our TAN ON!!!! Just that simple thought will get me through the next two semesters of school!!! hehe




This is the Carnival Fantasy we will be on this one!!!

Freeport one of the stops

And Nassau I can't wait to get me a bag from here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...