Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request!

Yesterday I found out my precious grandfather is very sick.  He has some other underlying issues that I can't speak of right now at least until our entire family has been updated.  But I can say he is in the hospital and our family, especially my mom is in need of a huge prayer flow.  She needs the kind of strength that can only be received through prayers.  So please, please pray for my family today.  Please pray that whatever direction the good Lord chooses us to go that we will continue to trust in him.


They just celebrated there 60th wedding Anniversary on Feb. 12th!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for him. Grandpaws are the best! I will be praying for you all as well <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...