Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1st Countdown begins..... 2nd-ly My BOG!!!!

Of course I have been counting down but I guess since it is almost here I am really getting my countdown on! We have scheduled a last minute beach trip and we are thrilled! We got lucky and when we were thinking there was no chance we would be able to go to the beach or any special vacation we luck out and a door was opened!

We will be heading to North Myrtle beach on Sunday and we won't be home until Wednesday! It is only a short trip but we are so excited! This will be our first official beach trip with just the 3 (1/2) of us going. How awesome is that?!

I am especially excited because it will be Hannah's first beach trip and she is going to love every minute of it. We went last year in May but she was only, what, almost 4 months old? So she really couldn't enjoy it, and this year I can imagine me chasing her around the beach, running in and out of the waves, and getting in and out of the baby pool. We decided to not buy her a life jacket, her ENT said that if we watch her she will be fine. But they (life jackets) don't really teach the kids how to float or swim (his opinion obviously) so we are going to watch that munchkin like hawks and let her enjoy herself in her bikini's! We also bought her a one piece because if the 2 piece bathing suits don't cooperate well or keep riding up over her chest then the one piece will work beautifully! But that is not a major concern of mine at this point!

I am totally ecstatic about this.... I think I said something like that already but if you could only understand my excitement you would be excited for me :) lol I know I am rambling on but that's how it is for me these days...



Now on to a not so joyful subject.... SICKNESSSSSSSSS

Sickness has taken over and I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I can say I am DONE with this part! UUUGGGHHH!

1st of all, I was NEVER sick with Hannah, I had a few dizzy spells and some lightheaded-ness but that was the extent. This little BOG is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me.... I admit may be a bit dramatic but hey I am pregnant so I am TOTALLY entitled to a few of those moments.

I handle a lot of things "well", however sickness of any kind I handle terribly to say it lightly....  I have had so many ups and downs with this BOG but thats okay emotional rollercoster I'm ok I'll deal, but add emotional rollercoster, dry heaving, everything I eat makes me nauseous, bloated, constipated pregnant lady and TRUST me you dont get a nice person anywhere out of that at all! I am just so thankful that Kyle has been even more awesome with me this time around too. Although he has asked me a couple of times why I was being mean.... Sorry babe bare with me for about another month and I think hope, pray we'll be our pregnant normal....

Ladies, dont get me wrong, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT, but this BOG is seriously kicking my butt, no seriously! I am actually surprised that I have had the energy that I've had lately, so I am grateful for that.  Anyway, I have had my minute to gripe about those few things that are causing me a lot of pain. I am just looking forward to the next month the be on out of here so I can start to really enjoy this little miracle from God or as I call it my BOG!

By the way incase you are wondering what the heck I mean when I say BOG, it is quite simple actually, it means Boy Or Girl. A friend at work called it that the other day and I love that way more than the infamous "it" so that is what "it" will be referred to from now on! My BOG!


OTHER NEWS!!!!
My sisters baby shower is already next weekend! I am the host so I'm hoping things go smoothly for all of us!

And it will only be 10 more weeks until we meet baby Braylon! WOW! Time has flown right by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...