Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Is is ALREADY Mother's Day?!? Wow! It seems like I was just celebrating my first one with Hannah and now we are celebrating my second one! I am blessed beyond measure to say that I am celebrating this day not only for myself but for my mom, mother in-law, and grandmother's! I love being mommy to Hannah and I cant wait to be a mommy to this new little life growing inside!

Every day is something new and you really see changes that first year but in their second year you see milestones met at an insane rate as well! You truly realize that their little eyes and ears are recorders! Hannah "trys" to mock every thing I do and say now. She is quite the entertainment around here.  For example, this morning I gave her a bath and I said "Hannah the water is all gone", she looks up at me puts her hands up and says "gone", just like that it was the funniest, cutest, most adorable thing ever and I have tried to get her to do it again all day and she hasnt won't do it!

Mother's Day isnt only a day to thank our mom's for all they do and have done for us, but in my opinion it is thanking them for setting that example because that is who we are today. I seriously dont know what I could have done without my mom.  I love my dad with all my heart but sometimes no one can fix "anything" except momma. I still run to her when I feel overwhelmed with life in general. And her comforting words and soothing tone calms me and reassures me just like it did when I was just a child. I thank God every day for allowing us to have these special days and moments with her. She is a great lady and deserves more than just one day. I love you mom and thank you for making me exactly who I am today, because of you not only do I feel I am a better mother but a better person as well!

So Happy Mother's Day to you all! Those expecting, those who are moms, or those who have angels in Heaven.

Here is Hannah OF COURSE!!!!





Would you check out that smile!!

Happy Mother's Day! (almost) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...