Monday, May 2, 2011

Hannah's 1st

Hannah is getting the chance this July to strut her stuff down the aisle at Matt and Danielle's wedding as their flower girl! I am sooo excited about this but I am sooo nervous that Hannah is going to run in the opposite direction screaming and crying. 

I know that she will look so stinkin cute with her little pillow case dress and her hair will be longer too but I have that gut feeling that everything will go perfectly and then when its go time Hannah will put a lock on her feet and I (or someone) will have to drag her down the aisle.... I PRAY this is not how it will happen but I do have nightmares lol!

We attended Matt and Danielle's wedding shower on Sunday and I let her down to rome around and she had so much fun walking/running and talking/singing her head off! She wasnt shy unless someone said "Whatcha doing Hannah?" and if she didnt recognize them she would tuck her chin and look at the floor like she was SHY!

My Hannah is NOT shy to say in the least, so I think it is the drama queen coming out when such things like these occur! But anyway here are just a couple pictures that a friend captured of her and the sweet couple at the shower!

The future Mr. and Mrs. Edwards

Hannah LOVES to make this face.... I seriously cant stop laughing looking at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...