Saturday, May 21, 2011

Showering Lydia for baby Braylon's arrival!

Today was the big day and man was it busy!!! I am totally worn slap out! I was so excited though I had some help from my mother-inlaw and my hubby in the decorating department and then I had a few girls help me provide the food! I brought some food and created a few games to get people going! Kyle and I went to dollar tree and created little gift baskets for the winners of the bottle guessing game and they were a hit! Then we headed to Kohls and checked out their home good and found these super cute glass picture coasters as gifts as well and they were buy one get one free! WOW right? So we gave those away as gifts along with a candle and vanilla cake yankee candle spray! Very cool!

Lydia got TONS of wonderful and cute things! Im thinking that it my BOG is a boy I will be running to her house to borrow some of those cute outfits! She also got 4 or 5 diaper bags and she didnt even register for one! WHOA! She got a umbrella stroller, wipes, diapers, body wash, baby powder, hangers, shopping cart cover, swaddling blankets, toys and all sorts of stuff!

She will be 32 weeks on Thursday and I feel like this pregnancy has just flown by! Crazy huh?
31 1/2 weeks!
We had amazing food as well all of which included: fruit kabobs, chocolate cheeseball, cheese sausage balls, punch, cheese and crackers, cake, trail mix, meat balls, cheese dip, and so much more what I orginally thought would be "that" much turned out to be a TON of food and we had the perfect amount, trust me that is a first usually we have WAYYYY to much! It was great we all had a wonderful time and we loved showering Lydia with the wonderful things she will need when that sweet baby boy arrives!

Check out how freaking adorable my sis looks prego! Ahhh! I still cant believe that she is going to be a mommy in a few short weeks!

Game Table!





Hannah did so well, seriously, she only had one 15 minute nap ALL DAY LONG!
She was still a happy little girl!

Sisterly Love!
Our baby bumps!
Daddy and Mommy to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...