Wednesday, July 6, 2011

15 weeks pregnant and a 17 month old...

I am going to do a quick run through my 15 week pregnancy update... There is obviously not much at this point to post about the pregnancy except that....

Today I am 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant... I'd prefer not to weigh myself every week so I honestly haven't weighed myself this week (yet..) I'm thinking I've maybe gained 4 to 5 lbs total.  I cant help myself but be excited because honestly, I gained 51 lbs with my sweet Hannah so if I gain 1/2 of that I'll be doing super!  I haven't been "morning sick" for about 6 days now which is AWESOME! Although I have had some lightheaded spells (boo..) The way I prevent those is by eating like 6 small meals a day.  Sometimes they happen so quickly that I don't have time to eat anything.  Another thing and it may be because Ive had one babe already I can actually feel when I lying on my back of course where my uterus is... I couldn't don't remember being able to do that with Hannah. 

I am over the top emotional, and I am terrified about making my family of 3 a family of 4.  I'm sure its normal things (at least I'm hoping I'm not weird) that I fear.  My main worries being "Can I actually do this?" Can I actually love both the same? Can I actually handle an almost 2 year old and a new born? Will this baby be bigger than Hannah? (I certainly hope not).  8lb 8oz was my absolute limit, I think! How will I go to school, to work, be a mommy, and be a wifey?? Ahhhhh.... This list is overwhelming me, I hope its not overwhelming you too!!! I just want to be the best mother/wife I can be.  I want to make sure that Hannah's 1st Christmas ripping presents open and stuff be pushed aside because I had to be in the hospital... I really want to breast feed, or at least pump for longer than 2 weeks and I'm nervous about that too.  I have so many wild emotions running through me and I know that when the time comes it will be absolutely perfect... I just have to have Faith!

I honestly feel like this pregnancy is flying by! I mean another month and I'll reach the half way mark! CRAZY!!! It doesn't seem possible to be going by this quickly!

Now my post turns to this cute little girl who is growing so quickly, her name is Hannah and she turned 17 months last Sunday. 

I have this cute little board that I measure her on that was a gift and she has grown a quarter of an inch every single month for the past 3 months! She will be short like me, but I'm not THAT short! Her hair has lightened up some in the sunlight.  She wont be the snowy blond like her daddy was when he was little but she wont be the brunette like her momma is.  A perfect little mix and she even has some auburn tints in there too! Her eyes are not as dark as mine, yet in pictures they look very dark.  She has her daddy's smile for sure and my eye shape, she actually has my mom's nose when she smiles it squinches up (p.s. I know that's not a word ha-ha) but it sure is cute!
Hannah now has maybe 30 or more words in her vocabulary.  She is truly the social butterfly (like her daddy) she says "hey and bye" to every single person you come across.  Hannah even says it so loudly that people turn and chuckle.  I know it is a matter of time before she actually tells me what she wants or if something hurts.  She still thinks that the word "mommy" means she wants something or anything ranging from wanting to be held or wanting more food/drink.  I am still keeping Hannah drinking water, occasionally I will get her an apple juice, but she hardly ever drinks all of it! She is in love with water she even tries to say it! It sounds more like "waaa-er".  She now says the blessing by holding our hands and bowing her head! I have got to video this, its adorable! So many things have changed I wish I could mark down all of them but my list would go on and on forever. 

Every day I love that little girl more.  I don't know exactly what happened with the Casey Anthony trial but it got me thinking... I wouldn't hesitate one second if someone ever tried to hurt Hannah.  I cant imagine hurting her myself.  It would surely be something that you could never forgive yourself for.  I look at Hannah and she is such a blessing, such a gift from God.  I didn't deserve her but God was kind enough to give me this beautiful little angel. I will give her what I can and love her with all my heart, I can only pray that God will take good care of her when I am not there to do so and give me the strength to raise her the way He sees fit! Have a lovely day, and give those little ones an extra hug and kiss... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...