Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!!!!

Update from Thursday, July 21st. Well I know from personal experience that it isn't much fun but thinking with a sarcastic sense of humor we will say "Let the fun begin!" Meaning, Lydia who is 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant, has entered the labor stages, of course I'm thinking its just the first stage of labor maybe fixing to move on into the 2nd stage but either way I think Braylon Craig Kiser may be here in the next 24 hours! I know that those of you who read my blog are more than likely going to see it on my facebook page as well, but I am just so excited, I can barely contain myself!!!

She started having some mild "menstrual" like cramps yesterday morning, she dealt with them all day and went to the gym that afternoon.  WOW! I might add! But she wasn't counting them until they got a great deal stronger, she and Josh then decided once they were between 2-8 minutes apart lasting a minute to a minute and a half to head over to the hospital which was around 4 this morning.  As of 6:15 a.m. she was only 1cm dilated and 80% effaced (progress, progress, progress!) Josh said they will check her again at 7:15, still no change keep them walking until 8:15, and check and if there is still no change then send her home! I PRAY that there is change!

They haven't contacted any other family as of right now and are waiting to see if she gets admitted. Once admitted they will run through the contact list (that's what I'm guessing anyway!) So say a little prayer for them and lets hope she has a short smooth labor! Thank you :)

Update as of 9:56 p.m. July 21st, STILL. NO. BABY. She was sent home from the hospital with an ambien and was basically told that when her water breaks to come back unless its for some other reason like even worse contractions and what not! She was only dilated to 1 cm so they want her to progress more before they admit her.  She is handling the pain very well but suffering from some back labor as well.  She knows that she more than likely wont get much sleep because the contractions are about 5 to 8 minutes apart and some are really strong lasting almost a minute and some are short lasting 30 to 45 seconds.  They are way to irregular but she has a doctor appointment in the morning at 8:15 so I am hoping they can do something to speed things along.   I will hopefully have an update sometime tomorrow morning but we will see. He is definitely stubborn like his momma and just as late too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...