Wednesday, July 27, 2011

18 Weeks and 3 days...

How Far Along: 18 weeks & 3 days


Total Weight Gained: 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I wear some jeans that are maternity because they are more comfortable
but its not quite to that point yet... Don't get me wrong its very, very close...haha


Sleep:  Great nowadays, I sleep like rock and it is incredibly
difficult to wake up in the mornings!


Best Moment of the Week: 
My sister had her son last Saturday! And I get to see my little boy again via
ultrasound (we are going to check out his stomach, kidneys, heart, etc.)


Food Cravings: Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian....

Food Aversions: Meat (any kind of poultry (now) it makes me so queasy
AND Mexican (most of the time anyway, it makes me so bloated!)


Belly button/stretch marks: The only battle scars so far are from my lovely Hannah
(I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: Poor thing is pretty much an outie at this point...

Symptoms:  Spontaneous drops in my blood sugar (if I don't eat like 5 or 6 times a day)

My BP as of last Friday: 98/60


Movement: YES! Finally! It is usually only once or twice a day but it makes me smile and
catches me off guard every single time!

Gender: BOY!!!

Baby's Name: Johnathan Blake (he will be called Blake though) FYI


What I miss: Nothing at all!!  (Yet...)

Milestones: I am almost to the half way mark! I seriously cant believe it!
This pregnancy has flown by! It is sad I know but I cant seem to get
motivated to do ANYTHING, we've bought the baby bedding and
that sort of thing.  My MIL has bought Blake some cute, cute clothes
but me, his own momma cant get motivated to
spend any money right now (which is totally unusual!) :(

Funny moment(s): My brain has officially left the building for the next 4 months... Not that funny
in my opinion but the things I do because of it can be quite comical...
You can only imagine... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...