Monday, July 11, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!!!

Today was our big day (of many that, I am sure)! But today marked a huge day for us with this pregnancy!!!

Today we found out of our little baby was a boy or a girl!!!! I know super exciting right??? Well even though I know you are all just DYING to know we wont spill the beans until later this evening after our GRP (Gender Reveal Party).  We sadly did not do one with Hannah but this time around we wanted to do something a little different.  We have gel filled cup cakes (made by myself and the hubs) and we will reveal the gender when each and every family member takes a bite! We are also making mac and cheese lasagna, salad and bread! YUM!! It was one of those 30 minute meals we got of the kraft website (I think) anyway it is delicious!!!

Hopefully I will remember to take lots of pictures and post them tonight (maybe)! But for sure you will know if my BOG is a Boy or Girl and what its name will be! Yep! We already have a name picked out (we are just a tiny bit ahead of ourselves) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...