Wednesday, May 9, 2012

30 Blogs in 30 Days: Day 1: 20 Random Facts

Thanks to a couple fellow bloggers, most recently Nicole for inspiring me to do 30 Blogs in 30 Days!! I am going to be completely honest when I say I will NOT be punctual when it comes to blogging every day.  But I'm going to try really, really, REALLY hard to do blog it every day! I love fun stuff like this and it excites me to see fellow blog friends who don't mind exposing so much about themselves! I love learning new things about people, especially if I can relate (duh!)!

20 Random Facts about Me!!!

  1. I met the most incredible man in the world, I love him, I want to be like him, and I miss him non-stop when we aren't together--- My Sugar Daddy (Kyle).... Ok not really a real sugar daddy, Definition follows.... NOUN man spending freely on younger partner (The "younger partner" part is true): a rich man who gives money and gifts to a younger partner in a relationship ( informal ) (WE are by no means rich in $ but he gives really great kisses (winky face))
  2. I have a silly side and I crave to show it on a daily basis but sometimes life is too serious and it hides in a corner.
  3. I have issues and I struggle on a daily basis to "fix" them but I usually find a peace whenever I seek God's help. Which I don't do often enough.
  4. I am a hopeless romantic at heart!  I love reading all those gushy, lovey, dovey, sappy romantic books. 
  5. I ADORE my beautiful little girls, they are my everything.
  6. I want more.... Babies, time, vacation, kyle, chocolate, clothes, shoes, money, wits, intelligence... I know that this is my jealous side poking its head out... Thou shalt not covet....etc. but its sooo hard not to sometimes! 
  7. I love Reece's Minis (They are my weakness!)
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with school
  9. I believe strongly in my faith, I just wish I knew how to express it to others without pushing it on them. 
  10. I love to ride horses!
  11. I hate roller coasters (*HATE*) I have a memory that pops up every time I think/hear/see a roller coaster: Me a little girl who refused to leave my mothers side (ever) and that included me sitting on Thunder Road at Carowinds and screaming my guts out because I was petrified! I've ridden it and others since then (with a little lot of persuasion) and I still hated every. single. minute of it!
  12. I only work 2 days a week now. (Internally I'm doing a happy dance!)
  13. I overcame my soda drinking habit.  I won't lie it was completely distracting for about 3 to 4 days and then after that I no longer craved it. 
  14. I love my smart phone.  What would I do if I had to give it up?!
  15. I have a fantasy dream of writing a book one day.  I have so many words in my head but when I go to put it on paper I come up blank!
  16. I am not a patient person I hate doing tedious things! I want to scream when I'm given a work assignment that involves what I call busy work! Give me something that actually makes a difference, I need to see progress! What would you call that? Controlling, crazy, obsessive?
  17. I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies.  I love them because it's an adrenaline rush but I hate them because I can't sleep at night!
  18. I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of being forgotten...
  19. I love girl time with people my age but sadly I don't know how to spread my time equally... I want to be there with them but I want to be home with my family!
  20. I love quotes that make me think and can put things into perspective for me.  I google quotes all the time just to give myself a peace of mind and to help me see through things a bit more clearly!
That is me in a nutshell! I hope you enjoy this little peek into who I really am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...