Monday, May 21, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy

Here is another 30 Blogs in (not really) 30 Days....

Five things that make me happy....

1.} Vacation/Stay-cation.  It doesn't matter where I go or don't go, the feeling of being free of any (normal) responsibilities is a feeling that makes me happy.  Knowing I don't have to work for several days because of a trip or just to hang out with my hunny and girls is so exciting and it makes me happy! 

2.}  A happy feeling overcomes me during that last week or day of class when I know all I have left between me and that semester being over is a test!  It's such and good feeling knowing that I made it through yet another semester of college and that means I'm closer to graduating!!! Whoop! Whoop!

3.}  Any day I get to spend with my girls is a happy day for me! I love spending every second with them.  I can see them change and learn new things about them! And I know they LOVE seeing me more! If they are happy I am happy!

4.}  Date nights with my husband make me happy!  I'm still as crazy about him now as I was when we first met eight years ago! I'm sure I drive him crazy because I want to hog all of his time but hey I'm a greedy girl! :)

5.}  Trips to the mountains.  Those trips make my heart so happy!  I feel like time slows down when we're up there.  And it's surrounded by woods and I feel at home and at peace when I'm up there.  I feel like I can truly (finally) relax when I'm in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...