Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last of....

This is going to be a post about my last week of....
  • Sending the girls to daycare! 
  • Working full time until I finish school!
  • Working as a HR Administration Assistant!
  • Kyles last week being 32!
  • Having a house phone!
  • Having Direct TV
  • Owing doctor's for O.K's birth!!!
I think that is more than enough!  Some things are a great to have in the "last week of" category.  But some of them are going to take some getting used to and are going to take a good deal of adjustment!

Obviously, taking the girls out of daycare is hard because I know how much Hannah benefits having that interaction and it's a great thing for both of them to be exposed to the virus's so they can be immune to them!  Another hard adjustment will be cutting down to part time.  This was the best decision for us because it's costing us almost $1000 a month for daycare and then I'm spending 120 a week in gas... I'll let you do the math! We were coming in the negative because I was only working to have insurance benefits... That's IT!  Losing my position as HR Admin. Assistant was a tough repercussion to me going to part-time.  Unfortunately I wasn't made aware of that until all the arrangements were made with daycare.  And if anyone knows Maryvale they know there seems to ALWAYS be a waiting list.  So as soon as I gave the ok, our soon to be empty spots were filled!  So changing to a different job position will be quite the adjustment but I'll just try REALLY hard to accept it as a blessing in disguise!  I've got roughly 2 full years left of school and who is to say where I'll be or where I'll go when I've got my baccalaureate degree in Business Admin. (maybe a job closer to home?).  We'll just have to wait and see what God's got in store for us! 

The last 4 things are most definitely good things! Kyle being 33 means I've been lucky enough to be able to spend one more year with him! I'm planning a surprise birthday party at Sims Country Bar-B-Que for him, he LOVES this place!  So being another year older really isn't such a bad thing!

Getting rid of our house phone was a good move but we've had that number for the last 8 years so it's a little bit tough to say goodbye to it (weird I know!).  We are canceling Direct TV because with a good antenna we can get enough signal to get my weekly shows! The only downfall is there will no longer be DVR! Ouch! We're definitely taking a hit there.  I mean I rarely get to see any of my shows when they are actually playing so recording them is SO easy.  But that's just another convenience we'll have to learn to live without!! And drum roll plllllease............................................ We paid our last doctor bill for a while (hopefully) at least our last hospital bill due to a baby being delivered!!! WHOOO! HOOOO! I am more than thrilled with this!  Getting taxes back this year has REALLY helped us out a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...