Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gilleland/Fonseca Wedding!

Saturday, September 24, was the Big Day for Pedro and Meredith!  From the rehearsal to the reception, everything was beautiful and exciting!  I got these pictures from a few friends facebooks!  But I was bad and didnt take any myself so I decided to "borrow" if you will, these! Be prepared for a lot of pictures to take a peek at!

Waiting on 5 o'clock

I thought this was such a cute picture of my friend Donia and Meredith
The Cake! It was one of the best wedding cakes I'd ever tasted!



This wasnt only a amazing wedding but I was able to catch up with
friends I hadnt seen in ages!


Winter!!! My best girlfriend!

Me and Chelsea! 

Me, Winter and Lydia

We are obviously missing a few but these are some of "my generation"
BBQ King girls! Wow, we have some great memories!


Me 27 weeks, April 23 weeks!
bubbles!

Good Bye Lincolnton.... Hello St. Lucia!


It was a great weekend for everyone around!  Meredith looked absolutely stunning and Pedro looked so handsome! They will be very happy together and I pray they have many years of happiness, because that is what they both deserve!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this! I am getting ready to write my blog about this too :) haha. So glad I got to see you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...