Thursday, September 1, 2011

23 weeks and 4 days

Wow I cant believe I am 6 months pregnant already!

How Far Along: 
23 weeks and 4 days

Total Weight Gained: 
I guess it is possible a total weight gain is somewhere around 10 pounds

Maternity Clothes:
I'm rocking out the Maternity clothes!

Sleep: 
Great, once I get there!

Best Moment of the Week: 
This isnt really pregnancy related but I am loving this weather we
have been having!! It is really starting to get me in the mood for
all the fall festivities!!

Food Cravings:
Nothing at this particular time... Although every now and 
then I'll get a sweet tooth and sometimes I crave a
big plate of fried rice from Japan! lol

Food Aversions:
Chicken and eggs so I guess chicken! haha
Stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Spontaneous drops in my blood sugar
(if I don't eat like 5 or 6 times a day)

My BP:
I had it checked on Monday but I totally forgot to ask what it was!

Movement:
Yes! It sometimes feels like she is trying to get out of there!

Gender: 
Switch.... It's now a GIRL! 
But only truth will tell when this LO is born!  

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate
  
What I miss:
Not really much to be honest! Although I bent down the other night to pick up some of
Hannah's toys and I squished my gut or something like that... OUCH! Not
the best way to find out you can't bend over as easily! So I guess I am starting
to miss being able to bend easily.

Milestones:
So excited we have finally been successful in working on Olivia's room
we've got it all put together and now I just need to find time to get the
rest of it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...