Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meredith's Bridal Luncheon!

Saturday we attended a bridal luncheon for a good friend of mine, Meredith Gilleland! The luncheon was at a fabulous restaurant called The Sweezy House it is in or towards Fallston, NC.  The restaurant is only open for dinner (I think) but if you've never eaten there it is a must!!!

It takes about an hour to get there from my house so we hardly ever go but when we do, we go hungry and we definitely go expecting to splurge a little bit!

Anyway, we had this luncheon in honor of Meredith and Pedro getting married in less than 2 weeks! I cant believe it time is just flying by! Meredith looked beautiful and I got to see some of the other bridesmaids again as well! My sister and I rode together so we were practically baby free (minus the one in the oven).  It was a great afternoon and I cant wait to see Meredith all dressed up on her big day! The picture above was a card full of fun games to play and we had such a good time getting a laugh out of some of our answers as well as hers!

Meredith and I!

April and Meredith

Another bridesmaid is pregnant as well and she is exactly one month behind me! She is having a little boy though and his name will be Montgomery Ty (love that name) we cant wait to get some pictures together of our little cuties once they are here!
Me = 6 months, April = 5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...