Thursday, September 29, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Saying goodbye to September means quite a few things:

1.) I have 9 weeks of class left this semester!! Whoop! Whoop!

2.) We have officially said goodbye to summer and hello to fall

3.) The Boger City Pumpkin Patch!!! Oh yes!

4.) I am officially 7 months pregnant on October 2nd

5.) Ultimately I only have 12 weeks left until Olivia Kate arrives (eeek!)

6.) Sweater weather... Although come to think of it, I have NO sweaters that fit this belly...

7.) Halloween/Trick-or-Treat... It will be our first adventure trick-or-treating with Hannah Grace!

8.) Seeing Hannah dressed up in that cute adorable little bumble bee costume.

9.) Thanksgiving... which in reality maybe the only family event I will be able to attend considering my due date...

10.) Christmas decorations... I must be crazy to try and attempt this one but I just can't stand the thought of not putting them up because of my pregnant self!

11.) The Rogam shot in my a$$ ughhhhh!  I am O- and Kyle is O+, well Hannah came out O+  so therefore I have to get the Rogam shot so my body doesn't attack this baby (in the remaining weeks) like its a foreign object...

12.) Maternity Leave... It starts December 27th and I am thrilled!!! Who wouldn't be knowing they were looking at practically a 12 week vacation??? That's what I thought!

13.) Maternity pictures are actually the first day of October... (Yippie!!) I didn't do any with my previous pregnancy so I'm pretty excited about doing them with this one!

14.) Christmas Pictures (my favorite!)

15.) A new year filled with all kinds of new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...