Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Labor Day Weekend!

First of all let me say..... HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

This weekend we have decided to take a trip up the mountain to visit my grandparents! We are so excited! Unfortunately if I can't get any school work done while we are up there we will have to leave to come home on Saturday! :( I am trying so hard (maybe too hard) to stay caught up in my classes and it takes a lot of time and a lot of effort!

Friday is going to be a busy day for us! I have class at 9, a hair appointment at 12 and then hopefully I will have time to pack and get things ready to go! I have to get a few things at the store but hopefully I can squeeze that in before I pick Hannah up from daycare too!

It is supposed to be cooler here in Lincolnton so I am thinking maybe 5 to 10 degrees cooler than that up there... Especially at night so I may have to pull the jackets out!

If all goes "as planned" then I will try to take TONS of pictures so I can post them when we return! I have been so slack in the picture taking department... Since I have my Android it is so easy just to snap a picture here and there and upload it without any issues or it taking forever so I have replaced my camera with my phone camera! I honestly can't stand it, so a change NEEDS to be made... Hey maybe I'll treat myself to a new camera for Christmas and I will be more motivated to use it??? I think sooooo!

I hope everyone has a great and blessed weekend whatever your plans may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...