Sunday, September 18, 2011

26 weeks and 0 days!!!

How Far Along: 
26 weeks!

Total Weight Gained: 
Doc tells me its 12 lbs total

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity all the way!

Sleep: 
Sleep has been great but now I have to sleep on my
opposite side... Weird!



Best Moment of the Week: 
Scheduled my 3D/4D ultrasound! Scheduled our maternity
photo shoot! The Apple Festival and then the Kluttz family reunion!

Food Cravings:
I have been a veggie freak lately, I want to eat any kind
of veggie I can get my hands on (boiled, steamed, baked, whatever!!)

Food Aversions:
Sweets although I sometimes don't avoid them I pay dearly for
indulging once in a while (can you say acid reflux?)

Stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Hello! My belly is getting, like, HUGE! :)

My BP:
100/60

Movement:
Definitely! Sometimes she will seriously kick for over an hour non stop!
Little secret I do drink my allotted amount of caffeine
don't worry I've already slapped my hand! Buy y'all,
I CAN NOT function without the stuff!

Gender: 
Switch.... It's now a GIRL! 
But only truth will tell when this LO is born or until my next
ultrasound!!

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate
  
What I miss:
Not too much! I have noticed I feel so out of breath when I walk to class
which sucks because that makes me feel worse... Not to mention
people (students) giving me double takes and they stare at my belly
before they look me in the face! Sweet I know ;)

Milestones:
I have reached the point where the days are now double digits
not triple, less than 100 days! That is exciting plus I only have 14 weeks left
until this bun is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...