Thursday, September 29, 2011

Passing!

Just in case you all were wondering, I might fill you in!
I had my glucose test last Friday and I HATE that mess you have to drink.
First of all I had to drink in a five to ten minute time frame so I tried to chug it
not really possible considering I was about to gag on every swallow! Well
I ended up drinking it in five minutes and had to wait an hour before they could
do blood work.  I got a phone call yesterday (after the hours of the office GO FIGURE)
and I just knew it was going to be that I had failed the glucose test and I'd have to
come in for the dreadful three hour test.  My nerves and the anticipation were killing me,
 as soon as they opened I called them this morning and praise the Lord,

I PASSED IT!!!

Ahhhh no more worries on that part!

Like I said just in case you were wondering! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...