Friday, November 4, 2011

33 Week update!!!

7 WEEKS LEFT!!!!

How Far Along: 
33 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 
21 lbs

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity all the way!

Sleep: 
Pretty good!


Best Moment of the Week: 
The best moment WILL be gaining an hour of sleep on Sunday!!!! Woooo Hooo! 
Food Cravings:
Food in general!

Food Aversions:
Nothing right now... ha! Goooo figure
Stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Pelvic pain I talked to Doctor L today and she tells me its normal because 
 my sweet girl is dropping!  This is good news maybe I wont have to 
be induced this time around?!

My BP:
102/58

Movement:
Oh yes! I think she's going to be a little wiggle worm once she is here!
Gender: 
TEAM PINK! :)

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate 


What I miss:
I still miss sleeping on my belly...  And being able to pick up Hannah with out struggling!

Milestones:
The major milestone I've reached is dealing with weight gain.  I know its not 
a big deal because I am pregnant but I've been so nervous about having
another big girl like over Hannah's weight which was 8lb 8oz... And Dr. L said 
that if she was going to be abnormally big or they didnt think I'd be able to deliver
her I would be measuring big and I'm measuring 32/33 weeks! NORMAL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...