Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful for Day 4!

Day 4~ Today I am thankful for so much!  Starting with the fact I was able to make a last minute doctors appointment for Hannah, shes had a cough for 3 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better.  Turns out she may just have a sinus infection that never went away, not pneumonia or bronchitis!  I'm also thankful for the doctor appointment that I had today to check up on Olivia! She is growing perfectly and I'm measuring exactly where I need to be! I am thankful for the cat nap I was able to take today with Hannah, I hardly ever NEVER get to do that so it was such a pleasure and I want to cherish these little moments with her because I know when OK gets here those times may be even less seldom than they are now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...