Thursday, November 10, 2011

Early Christmas Present!

As I was saying in one of my previous blogs I am so excited about an early Christmas present that Kyle and I are getting... Although I always love early presents ANYTIME but this one in particular has made me a very happy woman/momma!

My parents are having a fence put up in our back yard and front yard!  Words cant describe how excited this makes me!  This was a dream of mine and Kyles that we didnt think would come true for several years from now and then what do you know my parents decided they wanted to "gift" us with this! WOW!

The thought of not having to worry about my girls running to the road which is very heavily traveled and then we also have 2 ponds in the middle of our property and the fence is now between our house and the ponds.  The peace of mind alone is awesome! I've got a few pictures but I'll take some more and add them as they finish it, which should be the beginning of next week!!!

This is the right side of our front yard no fence yet but thought I'd do before and after pictures!

The left side of our yard... Eventually we will have some sort of trees to block that "pretty" blue building!

Part of the fence in the back yard!


Fence in the backyard again




There will be a beautiful fence at the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...